Skip to content

April 2, 2005

I have been finishing up my projects before Juliana is born. So, I thought I would share them with you.

These are fitted diapers I made. I made 3 for Juliana in each pattern (for a total of 12) and 2 for Isabel in each pattern. They were more work than I had anticipated, but work very well for Isabel; we will have to see how they do for Juliana.

This is the dress I made for Maddy.

This is the one I made for Isabel.

So, now just to tie up the loose ends pretty soon. Like finishing the tile around our shower.

When I went to see my midwife on Wednesday, she estimated that I have about a week to go based on the progress of my cervix. I think she will be pretty close. Both the girls were born in my 39th week and next Wednesday would be the first day of my 39th week. So…we are down to the wire!

I will keep you all updated. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers for another healthy, natural delivery.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: